Emily's Take Away - How to Experience Change

I wanted to give you my emily's take away. What is it? It is what is going to happen if I make some changes in my life. It is what is going to happen if I stay the same. How do I know this.



Well, I realized that in order for me to experience change I would have to go through the same cycle again. After I changed my beliefs about changing my life, I began to go through the same cycle. I had to make sure that I acted according to what my mind told me was the right thing to do. My mind was wrong all the time. In the beginning, I felt like the change was too great and the things I did not want to change were so much more important than my life. When I did something, my mind would picture an outcome that was not so positive, so I did not act in a way that I wanted to live. Eventually, I was led to believe that there was no right thing to do, that there were right and wrong things to do, and that my own ideas about what was right or wrong were only loosely based on reality.

Now, I know that there are better ways to live than this, but for now, I am a completely different person than I was when I first started my change journey. I have learned to not focus on what is wrong with me, but to focus on what is right with me. I also realize that changing your beliefs does not mean changing your nature. So in a way, the way to live a healthy, happy life is to live in a healthy, happy state of mind. In fact, I realize that by changing the way I look at myself and the way I see things, that I actually change the way I feel about myself and the way I perceive everything around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment